We are glad you are interested in using our facilities for your event. We strive to be good stewards of
the property God has entrusted to us. To that end, we have developed this set of guidelines to govern the use
of our facilities. We ask that you and your group abide by them while here on campus. By filling out and submitting this request form you are agreeing to the policys below. If you have any questions about this form, or if you would like to make a inquiry, please contact the Director of Creative Arts at email@example.com or leave a voice mail at 706-886-6831, extension 5490.
1. Grace Chapel & Performing Arts Center (GCPAC) falls under the general rules of conduct for Toccoa
Falls College (TFC) and should be followed.
2. All requests will be considered when a request form is submitted. Upon the receipt of the request the
event will be reviewed by the Director of Creative Arts (DCA) and the date will be verified
against the current GCPAC calendar and the TFC academic calendar. If no other conflicts arise, the
requesting party will be notified and the date will be reserved for one week. Payment of a security
deposit will confirm the date. Rental fee payment is due in full one week prior to the event.
3. TFC reserves the right to make changes to, place restrictions upon, or cancel any reservation for any
reason it deems necessary. If this occurs, we will reschedule the event as soon as possible to no
longer postpone your event. In the unlikely event that the reservation is canceled, all fees paid will be
4. All groups will be held responsible for any damage occurring during their reserved time. Payment for
any damage is due upon completion of the repairs needed unless a settlement is reached between the
visiting party and TFC to cover the damages. Any disputes may be taken up with the Vice President
of Business and Finance.
5. General clean-up is the responsibility of the visiting party and must be done after the scheduled event.
If excessive cleaning is required of our custodial staff after any event, an additional fee of $50.00 will
be charged to the visiting group for this extra work.
6. Stage restrictions are as follows:
• Gaffers or painter tape only may be used on the stage floor
• No food or drink is allowed in the auditorium or stage area (without express permission by the DCA)
• Open flame may not be used in the auditorium or stage area (without express permission by the DCA)
• The use of fog machines/haze machines is strictly forbidden
7. TFC offers a wide variety of media services. These include sound production, stage production
lighting, and A/V projection inclusive of lyric projection (through the use of ProPresenter, PowerPoint®, Keynote,) and Video projection. All media must be submitted for review at least two buiseness days before the scheduled event.
Additional fees may be added for the need of production personnel.