CERTIFICATION AND AGREEMENT:
1. I certify that the facts and information set forth in this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any falsification, misrepresentation, or omission of facts on this application (or on any required documents) will be cause for denial of employment or immediate termination of employment, regardless of when or how discovered.
2. I authorize the investigation of all statements contained in this application and release from all liability any persons or employers supplying such information, and I also release the company from all liability that might result from making the investigation.
3. If I am offered and accept a position, I agree to conform to all existing and future Company rules and regulations. I understand that employment at TFC is “at-will” which means that apart from those positions (faculty and administrative) that have a separate, individual written employment contract, I am employed for an indefinite period of time. ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT, IF HIRED, MY EMPLOYMENT WILL BE AT-WILL, MEANING THAT EITHER PARTY CAN END THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY OR NO REASON. I understand that no employee, supervisor, or representative of TFC may alter this “at-will”” employment relationship.
4. I understand that any employment offer is contingent upon my providing, on the first day of employment, valid proof of identity and eligibility to work in order to comply with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
5. If employed, I will abide by all of TFC’s standards and regulations.
6. I have read and reviewed the information provided in this application and the above statements. By signing this application for employment I certify that I understand all parts of it and have answered all questions completely and fully.